Enroll Mac Computer Into JAMF
This article describes the steps to enroll a Mac computer into JAMF mobile device management (MDM) through Open Enrollment.
- Open Safari (Note: This only works in Safari, other browsers like Google Chrome will not work.)
- Go to your organization's Open Enrollment website page. A website link will be shared with you.
- Enter your Organization's Access Code. This will also be shared with you.
- Enter your name in the Full Name spot. This just tracks who enrolled the device.
- Click Start Enrollment
- Open System Preferences
- Open Profiles
- Click Install on the Organization Profile
- Click Install again from the prompt to confirm
- You're all set! Once this is complete your mac will be all set up with JAMF and any policies your organization has in place will automatically start to apply (e.g. application installs like Microsoft Office, wireless networks, etc.).
Find Computer Name
About This guide walks a user through the steps to find the device name of a Windows 10 or Mac computer. Instructions Windows 10 Right click on the Start button In the pop-up menu, click on System Look for the "Computer name" Reference Mac Open ...
Set Up VPN on a Computer
About How to setup your VPN on your computer Prerequisites You will need your sign in information: Connection Name: However you want to remember the connection Server or Address: Provided by us Pre-Shared Key: Provided by us ...
Remove Policies from Chrome on Mac (Caused by Malware) | akamaihd.net Search Engine
About How to remove chrome policies that are not allowing you to make changes to your settings and are forcing search engine specifics. Specifically "akamaihd.net" search engine default that cannot be changed. The Problem You cannot remove this as ...
Purchase a Computer
About This is a basic guide to help you as you look into purchasing a new computer. If you want help, fill out this form and we'll help you pick out a computer that best suits your needs: New Computer Request. Instructions Before you Begin Consider ...
Cancel a Computer Restart
About How to cancel or abort a scheduled restart. This can be a handy trick when you receive a two-minute warning that your computer is going to restart. Instructions Windows Press the Windows Key on your keyboard (or click the windows button on your ...