Access a Shared Calendar in Outlook 365
This article describes how to access a shared calendar or room in Outlook.
Outlook for Desktop (PC)
- Open Outlook Desktop and Navigate to your calendar
- Right Click on the calendar group you want to add the calendar to (My Calendar, Shared Calendar, etc)
- Click on "Add Calendar"
- If it's a room, select it from the room's list, if it's just a shared calendar, select address book or shared calendar
- Find the address of the calendar you're adding, or type the address in
- Click Okay
Outlook for Web
- Open browser and https://outlook.office.com/
- Open up your calendar
- Click the "Add Calendar Button
- Click "Add from directory" and type in the email address of the calendar you wish to add and click "add"
Use Microsoft Outlook
About This article provides instruction on basic functions and uses of Outlook. Instructions Getting Started (Video Link) Set up an Account Open Outlook Create Profile Sign into Your Account For video instructions: Click Here. The Status Bar ...
Manage an Email Distribution List Using Outlook
About This will guide you through updating an email distribution list using Outlook. A distribution list contains a number of people you can send emails to all at once (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Your IT administrator will need to add your ...
Set Up Outlook for Inbox Zero and Snooze Emails
About How to set up Outlook with Inbox Zero mailbox management methodology with the ability to snooze email messages. What is Inbox Zero? Inbox Zero is an email management approach aimed at keeping the inbox empty - or almost empty - at all ...
Redirect Emails to Microsoft To-Do as Tasks
About This guide shows you how to create a rule to redirect certain email messages to Microsoft To-Do as tasks. Instructions Microsoft To-Do can be used to manage all miscellaneous tasks and to organize your day. You can add the following flow and ...
Set Up an UniFi Protect Account and Access Your Security Cameras
About This guide walks through the steps of setting up an Ubiquiti/ UniFi Protect account to log in and view your security cameras. An email invite should be delivered to your mailbox. If you don't receive an email, then contact your IT ...